Let's end everything here...

Posted by si penagih kopi at Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I don't want to have another morning wakie with sad tears...
I don't wish to see you again even in my dream...
thinking and remembering you is too painful for me to bear.

leaving without a proper goodbye is painful.
the wound may healed but the scars remain...

remembering you just bring me to tears...
even though the moment we shared the sweetest I ever had..
it means nothing now...
it will always remain as memories...
and it is hard for me to recall it back without crying..

I do not wish to recall back those memories..
I do not wish to see you again..
it is matter of time...so
please don't make this difficult for me..

without proper goodbye you'd think that I will make it through...
its so hard when there is nothing wrong between us
and you disappear just like that...


so...this is the final goodbye from me to you..
I want this to be clean break up...
listen. I do not wish to say hello to you
so please don’t keep coming back
let's end everything here...

allow me to mending the broken heart
for someone who can at least make me smile again...



note : thanks for all the memories (I know u'll read this)

2 comments:

cik ecah on March 7, 2012 at 8:29 PM said...

miss u gf!!!! so muchhhhh

si penagih kopi on March 8, 2012 at 9:23 AM said...

i mish you very muchy too...ang ang...

Post a Comment

 

repekan si penagih kopi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting