the day i found new purpose

Posted by si penagih kopi at Wednesday, June 01, 2011
I am the writer who lost her purpose on writing. in this heartfelt story i keep writing that how i missed the past moment. Even though i have lot of other happy things in my mind but i refused to pen it down and once again i keep writing how I miss you.

nah today i make promise again. Promise to my own self. But now I’m making it while I’m sober.

i will stop writing this heartfelt story. i won’t rewrite our story again. it comes to an end and yes it's end today. i am letting you go.

to my dearie blog. let fill all the next chapters with something fun and worth to remember. Worth a smile and a laughter. Let’s make a happy story from now onwards. i will write again with purpose of happiness....


note to myself.
- to my Mr Happiness...im looking forward to meet you. (i know God knows better when you will show up and shower me with happiness...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

repekan si penagih kopi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting