be thankful of what you are and what you have....

Posted by si penagih kopi at Sunday, December 11, 2011
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.  ~ Oprah Winfrey
Yeah...I want to be more thankful of what I have now..I'll be more focusing on my future...my life in this rough world and the life after...Concentrating on some thing that I don't have not only it will never enuff sometimes it can be more painful to think. Just shut the stupid thinking stop the ungrateful thought...

be wise my dear me...do not be to upset on those who don't really count you in their life...don't be upset to those little things...

pic from mr google.

love your life...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

repekan si penagih kopi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting