Run...Just run..

Posted by si penagih kopi at Monday, August 06, 2012
when we have decided to just stay as a friend...
when we think that is the best for both of us...
lets tighten our shoelaces confidently.

so the moment our heart started to ponder. I want you to run...
Once our heart started to doubt our feeling. Just run... 

Run as fast as you can...run as far as you can...don't even bother to look back.

Never look back to check on me..I'll be okay..I have used to this feeling..
As time goes by...I believe everything will be okay..
I am sure time will heals...


Promise me...promise me that you will run...

1 comments:

D’scover on August 9, 2012 at 1:15 PM said...

:-)

Post a Comment

 

repekan si penagih kopi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting