Are you my BFF?

Posted by si penagih kopi at Monday, August 05, 2013

well I still not sure whether I do have BFF or not...last time I check it, seems that I do have a few...but recently I feel like I have none...that few feels like just friend.. yeah I'm little bit confuse here.. after all life must go on with our without some one called BFF.

 Don't worry when you are needed you will be reached out. If you are not you are nowhere. Just nowhere!!

Keep telling myself, no matter how people treat you, let's keep calm... and don't get too attached till you feel you are the losing one.

** treat your friend well... don't bad mouth other as we never know how our path will attach to each other in future... it can be the person you bad mouthing before will be the person you closed to.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

repekan si penagih kopi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting