Goodbye hurts the most when someone leaves without saying it

Posted by si penagih kopi at Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In every start must have the ending..
In every hello must followed by with a goodbye...
Finally today comes to the day I end things that I've started long time ago.

So let me do it as sweetest goodbye as it can be....

In live, as a humble creature, there always sorry and thank you...

to YOU...YOU...and YOU...those who always makes me happy...smiling..laughing hard and even sometimes makes me talking alone while reading your silly post in facebook...i would like to say much thank you...thanks for color my day...to those who share very good information also thanks a lot for that...really appreciate it....i will miss you guys...

and here comes to the sorry part....to those who ever feel offended, annoyed with any my statuses update that I've made all this time...i would like sincerely offer my sorry to you...manusia kan..buat salah dan silap itu adalah perkara normal...so maap kan lah saye ^__^


ok actually goodbye does not really meant goodbye kan???tho i'm ending this space, still there's lot other communication tools to communicate kan...dunia tanpa sepadan lah kata kan...you can still read my rant here...still can see my silly update in twitter..and still can roger roger via whatsapp, kako or sms...email also will do...

ok to all the gfs and the darlings....i'm gonna miss ya...miss to read your status update...and miss to see and commented (kutuk) your uploaded pictures....but eh trust me we only part ways to meet again...i heart you guys....muackkkkssss......

we still can keep in touch bebeh...
email : riena.masriena@gmail.com
twitter : @rienayumi




Trust me...to make this decision never easy...but for the good sake...I believe this is the best...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

repekan si penagih kopi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting