Reminder for my dear ME!!

Posted by si penagih kopi at Saturday, February 04, 2012
Facing a stress moment this lately...makes me eat a lot...like a lot...yeah I am that kind of person...eating eating eating when I'm in a stress mode...

well nothing so serious just stress bout work thingy...getting annoy and easily stress with the work loads...

not a good thing huh...eating a lot while stressed. and i can feel that i am lil bit gaining here...oh dear me...please watch out what you eat darl...you'll end up back to the number you hated the most before...

huh...eating is a good feeling for just a moment...you stuff yourself not because of you hungry, but coz you are so stress up and can't really release your anger..and as a result you eat when it is not necessary.

Me...jangan ikut kan nafsu dan stress itu...lets stop eating like no tomorrow...if not you'll end up regretting and all your effort before won't give you any meaning.
note : this is just random note to my self...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

repekan si penagih kopi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting