i am ignoring you...

Posted by si penagih kopi at Monday, May 30, 2011
to whom it may concern....

i am un-friend with you in Facebook and totally remove you from my friend list. not replying all your text message. please take note this is new me towards you. this is me who is ignoring you. i did all this because afraid that i can't take control of my own heart and ignoring my logic mind.

once i used to like you...even fallen for you. it takes me some times to heal and totally forget bout the painful moment you put me through and i have no choice to get through it. it was a painful moment. and do not wish to repeat it again.

so this is me.asking you to stop contacting me again. i never wish and never hope for you to come back again. so this is me asking you...please...jebal...leave me alone. i never plan to get my heart hurt again...
after all....thanks for understand me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

repekan si penagih kopi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting